Crucified in Christ

Galatians 2:20 "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." This is my granpa's favorite verse, and it is evident that he is still living out this verse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tempe, Arizona, United States

I am wanting to go into education, especially to teach History. I am also using my training at International Baptist College to help my church out as the youth pastor.

You Have A Type B+ Personality
You're a pro at going with the flow. You love to kick back and take in everything life has to offer. A total joy to be around, people crave your stability. While you're totally laid back, you can have bouts of hyperactivity. When you get into a project you love, you won't stop until it's done. You're passionate - just selective about your passions.
Do You Have a Type A Personality?

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Blessings

God is truly blessing my life. Going to college isn't cheap. I looked at my school bill about a month ago and thought I owed about $600 before I can take finals. I thought to myself, "if I work real hard I can probably earn enough through my job, I can pay for the bill myself." I learned last week that my bill is over $800. I thought to myself, "If I work real hard and maybe ask my parents to cover a couple hundred I can still take finals." When I posted that I am becoming Calvinistic I was basically told, in question form, not to expect any support from my parents. I then turned to God and said, "alright you win, I give up. If you want me to continue in school you'll have to provide. I will do my best to be industrious in work and frugal in spending, but if you want me to continue studying for missions I want to rely on You alone. less than 8 hours later my boss calculated how much he owed me and gave me a check for $850. If I remember correctly my school bill is $830. God provides for His children. For those out there who can do math you realize that if I give my tithe and offering than I am still short. However between what I still have in the bank and next weeks paycheck I will still be able to give my tithe and offering out of this check and use next check to cover the difference. God is truly blessing my life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That goes to show, through God's power that any Christian that truly loves God and relies on Him that you should never give up. No matter how many times God allows Satan to distract us, we should always look to Him for guidance and help. God is right by our side always wanting to help us, we just need to trust and ask Him. God always takes care of His children.

April 29, 2006 6:15 PM  
Blogger Richard, James 4:14, Ecc. 12:13,14 said...

Again my love, you are correct, now if only I could keep that in remembrance I would not go astray so often.

May 04, 2006 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home