Crucified in Christ

Galatians 2:20 "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." This is my granpa's favorite verse, and it is evident that he is still living out this verse.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tempe, Arizona, United States

I am wanting to go into education, especially to teach History. I am also using my training at International Baptist College to help my church out as the youth pastor.

You Have A Type B+ Personality
You're a pro at going with the flow. You love to kick back and take in everything life has to offer. A total joy to be around, people crave your stability. While you're totally laid back, you can have bouts of hyperactivity. When you get into a project you love, you won't stop until it's done. You're passionate - just selective about your passions.
Do You Have a Type A Personality?

Friday, July 28, 2006

Temple of God

I heard something interesting the other day. A rerun of one of the late Pastor Adrian Roger's sermons was playing early Sunday morning. In the sermon he said that there were no seats for the priests to sit on in the temple. I had never really thought about it before, and it may seem insignificant at first, until we realize that the temple was a typology of the Messiah. The priests never sat down because their work was never finished. There were always new sacrifices to atone for the people's sins. When Christ made His sacrifice, however, He cried "it is finished" and now He sits at the right hand of the Father. He sits, because His sacrificial work truly is over. There is no more need of continued sacrificed, Jesus paid it all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I never thought about that before. That's very interesting. Thank you for sharing that!

July 30, 2006 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home